We design and manufacture cleaning systems based on the application. The reactor cleaning systems are designed for cleaning the internals of the reactor without man entry. The designing and selection of the Rotary Jet Head is based on the following parameters.
- Residue in the reactor to be cleaned.
- Size of the nozzle available to insert the Rotary Jet Head.
- Distance to be covered by jet -Diameter and Height.
- Impingement force required to clean the tank internals.
- Obstructions in the reactor Agitator, Coils etc.
- Wash fluid used for cleaning.