A couple of Pharmaceutical companies wanted to eliminate manual entry into their underground water tanks. Typically Underground water tanks are cleaned by manual labour who enter these tanks and manually scrub the walls with sodium hypochlorite solution. 100% coverage is not possible manually and also the consistency of cleaning is also not same.Problem
- Man Entry in confined space.
- Cleaning performance.
- Mobile CIP system capable of cleaning all the water tanks on the facility through recirculation of wash fluid reducing the chemical and water requirement.
- Elimination of Man Entry in confined space.
- Reduction in cleaning Time.
- Reduction in use of Chemicals.
- Production Capacity: Upto 10 Meters Dia Tank
- Delivery Time: 8-10 Weeks